Surah Yaseen: Allah (S.W.T) will grant your wishes.
Surah Rehman: Allah (S.W.T) will bring a glow upon your face.
Surah Waqia: Allah (S.W.T) will grant you more risq (thereby removing your hunger).
Surah Mulk: Allah (S.W.T) will save you from the torture within your grave.
Surah Sajda: This surah will speak in your favor on the Day of Judgement.
7 practical steps for dealing with any affliction, hardship, or grief:
- say “inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’oon”
- do wudu
- pray 2 nafl, reciting surah kafiroon in the first rakah and surah ikhlaas in the second
- talk to Allah (swt), cry it out in front of Him
- find the masnun duaa for your present situation and beseech your Rabb through the words of His beloved (saw)
- let your heart grieve
- get up, tell yourself Allah knows you’re strong enough to bear this, and keep going